Friday, September 7, 2007


My sister in-law Ashley, me, and our surrogate sister in-law Amanda.



We had a great long weekend, we went home and it was so nice!! My sister and law and I drove down at the beginning of the week with the three kids so that we could soak up all the grandparent time that we could, then the Stewart brothers joined us on Saturday morning. Moppy and Poppy bought Miles a little pool for the back deck and he was in it every day, we just relaxed and enjoyed being home with friends and family.





This is Miles preaching at church with poppy. Stephan always tells me stories about what would happen to him if he acted out in church, I even recall one of his dad stopping the sermon to come spank him. But grandchildren are a very different story, they can hold the microphone and everything:)

Miles getting attacked by the tickle bug.



The whole Stewart family-Stephan, Caleb, Ashley and Camera, me and Lucy, Poppy and Miles, Moppy, Micah

All the Stewart girls

All the Stewart boys

This is Miles and Lucy with their Godparents Jackie and Amanda. Jackie loves to say Godfather like in the movies and says that whenever we come down he is going to buy ring pops for Miles to kiss his ring.

Me and Amanda with good friends Trish and Stacey.

No comments: