Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Lobster


A little while ago we had one of our family dinners with Caleb and Ashley and Camera and Micah. We were celebrating something and we put a lobster costume on Camera, the costume was really made for a dog but Camera was so small that I thought it would be cute and dog costumes are tons cheaper than baby costumes. Anyways she was cute!

Here is Aunt Ashley trying it on, she ran around the house for a minute with it on her head and Miles thought is was pretty funny.

After all the kids went to bed we watched a movie together and I snapped this shot of brother and sister, its a very appropriate picture because at any given time all three of the Stewart's siblings are most likely wearing black tops and jeans. And they often have the same body postures or positions while doing things. Its really fun to watch these similarities and discover that they are not all environmental. I always thing of the little things compared to the similarities that my brother and I have that are more environmental because we were adopted. The two of them watched the whole movie on the couch like this and my sister-and-law Ashley and I sat on the other couch and talked about all the things that we notice they all do alike.

1 comment:

LPeterson said...

michele I love your posts- I read them!!