Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Watch out for Mega postings...

So I have not been posting much at all for the last month and it makes me a little sad, because I don't even know if that many people look at our blog but I am so excited about our life that I love to share it. So I am planning on doing some back blogging to share some of the fun stuff that has been going on this past month with us.

First is a fun story about Miles. A few weeks ago Miles started verbalizing identities of objects, all coffee cups were "daddy" and Vacuums were "mommy", which I think is odd since daddy does most of the vacuuming. We went to target and walked by the undergarment section and Miles points to the largest bra I have ever seen, and says pretty loudly "Mommy" and then signs milk. Hmmm.. luckily no one knew the sign for milk and I told him that yes mommy does have one like it, then we went around the corner and he gasps in excitement and grabs a pair of very bright green underwear from the shelf and yells "CAA-CAA" which is how he says his aunt Micah's name. But to the average person that just sounds like another name for poop. I could not help but laugh, and his aunt Micah probably does have underwear like that. I think he choose those to be Micah's because she had just spent the weekend with us and was wearing these bright green socks. We continues to walk around and Miles kept pointing to cleaning supplies and brooms and labeling them "Mommy" So I guess I better do some more cleaning.

No comments: