Friday, February 10, 2012

That little baby is 3!!!









Well I guess it's time to blog again, just in time for a big day. Sweet baby River is 3. Oh River, you are an amazing child, there is never a dull moment with you around. I love how nurturing and compassionate you are.















We had a fun joint birthday party with August, River's cousin. Everyone had a blast and ran their wiggles out. Then on her real birthday she got to choose the restaurant we were going out to eat, at first she was deciding between red robin or chick-fil-a. But then she said " I want to go somewhere new, where we have never eaten." Well ok my mini-me-adrenalin-junkie-surprise-adventure-lovin girl, let's do that. So we went to a thai restaurant and they all ate and ate. It was some awesome spontaneity, just what we all needed.

Happy Birthday baby, you are an amazing gift from God!!!

No comments: