Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Wedding


The wedding was beautiful! My brother-in-law Caleb added some very special touches, he made a photograph video of the two of them growing up that was perfect and at the reception he had made a special recording for Micah to dance with the men in her life to, there were the perfect touches to a great day, my brother-in-law is very talented, I'm one of his biggest fans.

Since I got to stand next to Micah I saw a lot of great words said purely with eyes, it was a very special view for me:) Kyle's eyes said it all when she walked down the aisle, but said even more while she said her vows. I know they will have a very blessed marriage filled with wonderful memories. We are so excited for them and so equally blessed that we got to be such a big part of it all.

Since we had a sitter for the reception, Stephan and I enjoyed just being a couple, and a brother and sister-in-law.

No comments: