Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Where have I been?


October
In October we went to a fun Halloween party with the great moms group I'm a part of, Miles was a fireman and Lucy was a ladybug, I also had Isabella with me and she was a bee. Here is a group shot, it was fun to be with everyone in such cute outfits, a little overwhelming but fun.

We also took advantage of all the fall festivals in October, we went to 3 different ones and to one particular farm 3 times. This farm has fun slides, a tractor ride, petting zoo, and a huge room filled with hay which last year Miles was not crazy about but this year never wanted to leave. I think fall activities are my favorite part of the year, I just love to be outdoors in that crisp coolness with all the different colors. Growing up in Florida, we never really had a change in seasons so I have really enjoyed that about living up here. I also still enjoying slipping back to Florida in the middle of winter and feeling that change:)



Also in October our little blue car blew up, we miss it, Miles asks about it sometimes, and now we are officially the owners of a mini van, it was a little hard for me to embrace at first, But I am so grateful and blessed by it. That only makes sense to those who knew me in my unsaved, drag-racing, fire bird owning days(oh the stories).




And also in October Miles turned 3, I can't believe it. Miles is such a gift from God and we have enjoyed every minute with him. He is compassionate, empathetic, determined, loving, and I could go on. I just look forward to many more great years enjoying him!!




I don't really know why I have not been blogging lately, I miss it, its fun to share my joy with others. Tons of stuff has happened in the last few months, somehow the kids keep growing along with my belly-only 20 days left. I'll try to do some recapping and then see if I can keep up with it again....

No comments: