Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Where is the baby!

Still no baby:( I kinda set myself up since both the others came exactly three days early and I started labor with them at 11:30 at night, I was really thinking we would have a baby by now. I know all babies are different but I was hoping:) I am feeling really tired and very home bound since all the snow and ice, and just think it would be great to have the baby right now, but on the other hand it may be better to wait a few days since we are having a home birth and everyone needs to get to my home, and the ice may slow them all down. Meanwhile Miles and Lucy are very aware that the baby is really coming now and its not just something we are talking about and reading about, I have some fun pictures I will post very soon and a cute story.

No comments: