Saturday, June 27, 2009

South Carolna



Back in May we took an awesome trip to South Carolina to visit the fam. I am pretty far behind on blogging:) My sister in law and I were planning to drive down and stay for a week with the kids. Sadly a few days before we were scheduled to leave her grandfather passed away and so she went down right away and I was to follow and we would drive back together. This would be my first major trip alone with all three kids. They did great, traveled well and I just really missed the conversations that my sister in law and I have during the driving.


Miles and Lucy love all the attention they get from their moppy and poppy, they love to take baths in their big tubs.


All the kids can't keep away from watching TV in the big comfy bed, it bought us lots of adult conversations in the other room:)










Aunt Micah and Uncle Kyle, who is not quite sure what to think about this baby thing.





No comments: