Monday, August 10, 2009

More South Carolina







Man I am really behind, since this South Carolina trip we have been to Florida, Virgina Beach, Camping twice, had a miracle with Lucy,and River is a crawling machine. Better get to blogging:)





While we were in South Carolina we drove over to a friends farm and spent the day playing with animals. I really enjoyed this, It was a beautiful day and there were so many baby animals, I do have a sweet spot for babies:) They had this huge pig, when he was a baby they let him live in the house with them, but now he is all grown up and lives on the farm with everyone else. He decided to roll in a mud puddle and then rub himself off on the van. The kids thought this was so great, they are still telling the story.




This is my mother-in-law's horse. He is really beautiful and sweet. She looks so happy on a horse:)













All the kids got to take pony rides, Camera was the one who enjoyed it the most. We also say a one week old baby donkey who really liked me and let me pet him for quite a while. It was a great visit.





No comments: